Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vacation and back



So I went back home for what I thought was going to be a vacation. I had made a list of all the yummy things I was going to eat in my hometown Karachi..diet be damned.... and the first week or so would be spent with friends and family in the North ...Lahore and Islamabad. That was actually a really nice time... hectic... but great... then I flew to Karachi


So it turns out the "flu" I picked up in Vietnam... remember me moaning about it... and my cough that just wouldn't let up.... ? turned out to be some weird mean funky bacterial infection...which was then underestimated and it blew up in my face .... so two weeks I spent more or less bedridden...running ridiculously high temps.... and then by the time I was somewhat recovered and able to get out and do stuff... twas time to come home!!!!!!!! so in effect...was away for a month...hardly got to meet everyone I wanted to... AND could barely eat anything...which was a blessing in disguise as I shed a few pounds in the process... so I guess all's well that ends well.

Three days after I got in ... we had some old friends visit us from India. Was wonderful to see them again after years...

So of course we set about the task of introducing them to our new home... 


All in all we had a fab time. In the meantime I have started a new blog titled the Rectangle Content which basically reviews shows and will start films too but right now focused on television productions. Plan to start another on design and interiors.... but will keep you posted on that front.... till we meet again... ciao!!


No comments:

To PRINT