Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Diversity of Houston

I am so impressed by the diversity of Houston. Its a huge city and like New York.. a tremendous melting pot of all kinds of cultures, languages and cuisine. Apart from that, there is so much to do, if one ventures out to explore. I have been fortunate enough to carve out some time to get out there and do some fun stuff! Some of it is off the beaten path kind of activities, which are the kind I enjoy more :) Some may not be to normal people's taste... I never claimed to be normal or have normal taste, so...




If you are looking for something diferent to do, try out the Zombie Escape Room Houston if you are looking for an evening of fun and hysterical laughter. NO, you won't get eaten up... it will be very hot,  so dress appropriately.. go with a group of friends and it will be an evening you will remember!!

You must have heard of the Cirque Du Soleil. Guess what? They come to Houston around once a year!!! and my oh my.... its worth the ticket price. If you are tech savvy.. go sign  up on Goldstar or download the app. You can find some great deals on tickets with them from time to time!  My husband is not one who is big on the performing arts, but absolutely fell in love with this group


if you want to look at a stunning video of a portion of the performance.. take a look at my instagram post here

If you enjoy stand up comedy... Houston has its own comedy club. We usually go to watch Maz Jobrani as he visits at least once a year. If you want to know when he will be here next... you can subscribe to his website and get updates on his tours


Well that's my update on my Houston life so far!! If you have any suggestions as to fun stuff one can try out... Please let me know....and if you are new and I was able to enlighten you... fantastic!! 


No comments:

To PRINT